Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Another five star review for He's Married!


 

When Eloise has the wedding of her dreams, her fears travel to the forefront. The wedding
night is upon her and she has reservations. She realizes in their haste to get married, she doesn't really know her husband, Dane. She's got some issues and probably shouldn't have waited till the wedding night to address them. She has a secret and she should've given Dane the choice to marry her or not if he knew.

As they embark on their honeymoon, the couple is broken when a secret of Dane's is exposed. Eloise can handle most things, but this rocks her trust abilities to the core. How is she supposed to handle the fact that Dane is married!

He's Married is book two in the Bridesmaids, Weddings, and Honeymoons series by Maggie Tideswell. I loved book one and book two just carries on! Maggie is so creative with her writing and I especially loved the ghosts aspect that she weaves throughout! Eloise doesn't know what to believe. I wish she would've just took a step back and listened to Dane. Unfortunately Dane was also at a loss as to how to deal with this situation. We are guessing what and how this happened with the subtle clues we are given. When the big reveal takes place, my mouth was hanging open! I can't give you any more than that but I certainly was surprised!

I highly recommend He's Married as well as the Bridesmaids, Weddings, and Honeymoons series. Maggie has created quite a series and I can not wait for the next book!

4.5 stars/ 3 flames

This book was gifted to me by the Jeep Diva for the express purpose of an honest review. The rating and review are solely my opinion and in no way was I compensated.